Dyson Airblade 9KJ Hand Dryer (HU03)
The Dyson Airblade 9KJ (HU03) is Dyson's fastest most energy efficient HEPA filtered hand dryer in the market.
It just runs on 9 Kilojoules of energy which to put this into context the energy used to boil a kettle once is equivalent to running the 9KJ 30X over. The running cost of 9KJ is just $19 a year on Eco mode this is assuming it is used 200 times a day every day for a year.
- Running costs of approximately $19 per year.
- Energy Efficient - No heating element, quick drying, reduced run on, plus patented digital motor, results in up to 80% less energy than conventional warm air hand dryers.
- Environmentally Friendly - Using one 200 times a day for five years saves 730,000 paper towels from production, transportation and disposal.* (based on two paper towels per dry).
- Fast - Instead of slow evaporation, the Dyson Airblade 9KJ hand dryer uses high speed sheets of air to scrape water from hands in just ten seconds.
- Hygienic - Hospital-grade HEPA filter captures 99.9% of bacteria from the airflow, while antimicrobial additives on surfaces suppress bacterial and fungal growth with touch free sensor operation.
- HEPA filter.
|Motor||Dyson digital motor V4 – brushless DC Motor|
|Noise Level||Noise Level (low speed @ 1M) 63dB Noise Level (high speed @ 1M) 67dB|
|Dimensions||H661 × W303 × D247 mm|
|Drying Time||5-7 seconds|
|Air Flow||Up to 35 l/s|