Monthly Rental - Dyson Airblade V Quiet Hand Dryer - White
This pricing is based on a 36 month contract and at the end of each 36 month period the hand dryer will be owned by you.
The development of the Dyson digital motor - one of the world's smallest 1600W motors, has enabled Dyson engineers to build a hand dryer that protrudes just 10 cms from the wall - the Dyson Airblade V (HU02). It dries hands hygienically in 10 seconds.
- Slim Design - Protrudes just 4 inches from the wall.
- Low environmental impact - 62% less CO2 than paper towels.
- Antimicrobial coating - Sealed casing infused with antimicrobial additives to protect the product.
- Dries each hand separately - uses two sheets of air that span the width of each hand.
- Touch-free operation - Capacitive sensors activate air to dry hands. No dirty buttons to press.
- Quick to clean - Small surface area - smooth single piece fascia with CNC-machined airslots. 5 year warranty - The Dyson Airblade V hand dryer comes with a 5 year parts and 5 year limited labor warranty.
- HEPA filter.
The AB12 has been superseded by the HU02 - The Dyson Airblade™ V HU02 is certified by the Noise Abatement Society with the Quiet Mark award, and is 35% quieter than the previous model.
|Motor||Dyson digital motor – brushless DC Motor|
|Dimensions||H394 × W234 × D100 mm|
|Drying Time||10 seconds|
|Air Flow||Up to 30 l/s|
Frequently Asked Questions
Force Hand Dryers are very simple to install.
Attach mounting plate to the wall.
Screw the Hand Dryer to the mounting plate.
Plug in the hand dryer to a 3 pin plug (please note: hard wiring is an option, however we recommend using an Electrician).
All other hand dryers including Dyson, Mitsubishi and Xlerator hand dryers will need an electrician to install.
Cost for installation varies based on if electricity is available where the dryer is being installed and if not how hard it is to get electricity to that location
There is very little maintenance involved with hand dryers.
The maintenance is as follows:
- Wipe down the machine and keep it clean each time the bathroom gets cleaned.
- If the unit has a drip tray then empty this when the unit is cleaned
- Change the unit filters as per manufacturer recommendations (varies from ever 6 months to every 5 years based on the unit)
Each warranty is different per manufacturer.
The warranty is as follows:
Dyson: 5 Years warranty
Force: 12 month replacement warranty
Mitsubishi: 12 month warranty
Xlerator: 12 month warranty
Hand dryers often save 95% + on annual paper towel expenditure by removing expense related to purchasing paper towels and disposing of the used paper towel waste, as well as the time involved in re-stocking the dispensers and emptying the used paper towel waste.
Please use our Online Calculator to compare hand dryer vs paper towel costs and savings.
Airblade / jet hand dryers use two high-speed jets / blades of air, which dry both the palm and the back of the hand at the same time using a squeegee type of action.
This action will dry the hands up to five times faster than traditional hand dryers (approximately 6 seconds per dry).
Single blade jet hand dryers are constructed with the same high-speed jet hand dryer technology in a single air jet / blade.
Yes, We have a wide range of lease options to suite your needs. Please contact us for a list of options.
This is a question which is best answered by your accountant.
Leasing is 100% tax deductible.
Purchased Hand Dryers can be deprecated of you asset register.