Dyson Airblade V Hand Dryer - White - HU02
The development of the Dyson digital motor - one of the world's smallest 1600W motors, has enabled Dyson engineers to build a hand dryer that protrudes just 10 cms from the wall - the Dyson Airblade V (HU02). It dries hands hygienically in 10 seconds.
- Slim Design - Protrudes just 4 inches from the wall.
- Low environmental impact - 62% less CO2 than paper towels.
- Antimicrobial coating - Sealed casing infused with antimicrobial additives to protect the product.
- Dries each hand separately - uses two sheets of air that span the width of each hand.
- Touch-free operation - Capacitive sensors activate air to dry hands. No dirty buttons to press.
- Quick to clean - Small surface area - smooth single piece fascia with CNC-machined airslots. 5 year warranty - The Dyson Airblade V hand dryer comes with a 5 year parts and 5 year limited labor warranty.
- HEPA filter.
The AB12 has been superseded by the HU02 - The Dyson Airblade™ V HU02 is certified by the Noise Abatement Society with the Quiet Mark award, and is 35% quieter than the previous model.
|Motor||Dyson digital motor – brushless DC Motor|
|Dimensions||H394 × W234 × D100 mm|
|Drying Time||10 seconds|
|Air Flow||Up to 30 l/s|