Dyson Airblade Tap Wash+Dry WD05 - In Sink Hand Dryer: With Airblade technology in a tap, hands can be dried at the sink in 14 seconds. There's no need to move to a separate hand drying area. The water drips right into the sink and never hits the floor.
- Energy Efficient - No heating element, quick drying, reduced run on, plus patented digital motor, results in up to 80% less energy than conventional warm air hand dryers.
- Low environmental impact - 62% less CO2 than paper towels.
- Saves space - no need for large hand dryers or paper towel dispensers.
- Dries each hand separately - uses two sheets of air that span the width of each hand.
- Touch-free operation - Both water and air are sensor operated. Saves water - Controlled water flow rate and sensor operation can help save water.
- 5 year warranty - The Dyson Airblade Tap hand dryer comes with a 5 year parts and 5 year limited labour warranty.
- HEPA filter.
The AB10 has been superseded by the HU02
|Motor||Dyson digital motor V4 – brushless DC Motor|
|Noise Level||Noise Level (low speed @ 1M) 63dB Noise Level (high speed @ 1M) 67dB|
|Dimensions||276 × 437 × 280 mm|
|Construction||Tap construction: Stainless steel (brushed) Under counter motor assembly construction: Moulded ABS (main unit)|
|Drying Time||12 seconds|
|Air Flow||30 l/s|