Dyson Airblade AO3 Hand Dryer
Please view Dyson Airblade dB - The Dyson Airblade A03 is no longer available
Dyson A03 Airblade relies on patented digital motor technology to force unheated, HEPA filtered air at 640km/h through two apertures, creating high speed sheets of air which scrape water from hands in just ten seconds, leaving them completely dry. Antimicrobial additives infused during manufacture into external surfaces suppress bacterial and fungal growth, while infra red sensors allow for touch free operation. With over 50% less carbon emissions produced during manufacture than Dyson's predecessor model, the A03 helps ensure greater reductions in a buildings carbon footprint. Further modifications in the design also allowing for improved energy efficiency in use.
- Energy Efficient - No heating element, quick drying, reduced run on, plus patented digital motor, results in up to 80% less energy than conventional warm air hand dryers.
- Environmentally Friendly - Using one 200 times a day for five years saves 730,000 paper towels from production, transportation and disposal.* (based on two paper towels per dry).
- Fast - Instead of slow evaporation, the Dyson A03 Airblade hand dryer uses high speed sheets of air to scrape water from hands in just ten seconds.
- Hygienic - Hospital-grade HEPA filter captures 99.9% of bacteria from the airflow, while antimicrobial additives on surfaces suppress bacterial and fungal growth with touch free sensor operation.
- Costs Less - For the price of one paper towel the A03 can dry 29 pairs of hands (based $0.02 towel cost and $0.155 per KWh excl.GST).
- HEPA filter.
|Motor||Dyson digital motor V4 – brushless DC Motor|
|Dimensions||735 × 359 × 305 mm|
|Drying Time||5-7 seconds|
|Air Flow||Up to 35 l/s|