Dyson Airblade 9KJ Hand Dryer
Dyson Airblade 9KJ Hand Dryer (HU03)
The Dyson Airblade 9KJ (HU03) is Dyson's fastest most energy efficient HEPA filtered hand dryer in the market.
It just runs on 9 Kilojoules of energy which to put this into context the energy used to boil a kettle once is equivalent to running the 9KJ 30X over. The running cost of 9KJ is just $19 a year on Eco mode this is assuming it is used 200 times a day every day for a year.
- Running costs of approximately $19 per year.
- Energy Efficient - No heating element, quick drying, reduced run on, plus patented digital motor, results in up to 80% less energy than conventional warm air hand dryers.
- Environmentally Friendly - Using one 200 times a day for five years saves 730,000 paper towels from production, transportation and disposal.* (based on two paper towels per dry).
- Fast - Instead of slow evaporation, the Dyson Airblade 9KJ hand dryer uses high speed sheets of air to scrape water from hands in just ten seconds.
- Hygienic - Hospital-grade HEPA filter captures 99.9% of bacteria from the airflow, while antimicrobial additives on surfaces suppress bacterial and fungal growth with touch free sensor operation.
- HEPA filter.
|Motor||Dyson digital motor V4 – brushless DC Motor|
|Noise Level||Noise Level (low speed @ 1M) 63dB Noise Level (high speed @ 1M) 67dB|
|Dimensions||H661 × W303 × D247 mm|
|Drying Time||5-7 seconds|
|Air Flow||Up to 35 l/s|