Dyson Airblade Tap Hand Dryer - Wall
Dyson Airblade™ Tap Wash+Dry WD06 - In Sink Hand Dryer: With Airblade™ technology in a tap, hands can be dried at the sink in 14 seconds. There's no need to move to a separate hand drying area. The water drips right into the sink and never hits the floor.
- Energy Efficient - No heating element, quick drying, reduced run on, plus patented digital motor, results in up to 80% less energy than conventional warm air hand dryers.
- Low environmental impact - 62% less CO2 than paper towels.
- Saves space - no need for large hand dryers or paper towel dispensers.
- Dries each hand separately - uses two sheets of air that span the width of each hand.
- Touch-free operation - Both water and air are sensor operated. Saves water - Controlled water flow rate and sensor operation can help save water.
- 5 year warranty - The Dyson Airblade Tap hand dryer comes with a 5 year parts and 5 year limited labour warranty.
- HEPA filter.
Up to 39% Quieter
Dyson engineers achieved the loudness reduction, compared to its predecessor, by re-tuning the Dyson digital motor V4, which powers all Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers. The re-tuned 1000W motor draws in less air overall, reducing the sound generated by turbulence, and air moving quickly through narrow spaces. Dyson engineers also optimised slot blade geometry, reducing the air apertures from 0.8mm to 0.55mm to maintain high air velocity at exit, despite the reduced volume of air passing through the machine.
The AB11 has been superseded by the WD06
|Motor||Dyson digital motor V4 – brushless DC Motor|
|Noise Level||Noise Level (low speed @ 1M) 63dB Noise Level (high speed @ 1M) 67dB|
|Dimensions||302 × 610 × 375 mm|
|Construction||Tap construction: Stainless steel (brushed) Under counter motor assembly construction: Moulded ABS (main unit)|
|Drying Time||12 seconds|
|Air Flow||30 l/s|