The Force Super Dry hand dryer is a fast and efficient hand dryer designed for all environments. It assures almost instantaneous hand dryer, as well as impressive energy-efficiency.
- High-speed hand dryer airflow dries hands in 5-7 seconds.
- HEPA filter.
- Drip tray to contain water residue.
- Hot and cold air control means comfortable hand dryer air temperatures.
- High and low speeds for energy efficiency.
- Easy, secure wall mounting hand dryer design.
- Auto-sensing for hygienic touch-free experience.
- Advanced hand dryer technology delivers superb energy efficiency.
- Compliant with AS/NZ standards.
You can purchase any this hand dryer with full confidence, that it meets all New Zealand safety standards.
|Input||650W Low 1650W High|
|Motor||Brushless DC Motor|
|Induction Method||IR Blocking|
|Filtration||UV sterilization, HEPA filter and Particle pre-filter|
|Noise Level||Noise Level (@ 1M) 67dB|
|Dimensions||300 x 200 x 624 mm|
|Drying Time||5-7 seconds|
|Recommended Installation Height||Floor to bottom of dryer Male - 380mm Female 304 mm Child / Disabled 206mm|
Force Super Dry Hand Dryer
- Product Code:FSDHD
Frequently Asked Questions
Force Hand Dryers are very simple to install.
Attach mounting plate to the wall.
Screw the Hand Dryer to the mounting plate.
Plug in the hand dryer to a 3 pin plug (please note: hard wiring is an option, however we recommend using an Electrician).
All other hand dryers including Dyson, Mitsubishi and Xlerator hand dryers will need an electrician to install.
Cost for installation varies based on if electricity is available where the dryer is being installed and if not how hard it is to get electricity to that location
There is very little maintenance involved with hand dryers.
The maintenance is as follows:
- Wipe down the machine and keep it clean each time the bathroom gets cleaned.
- If the unit has a drip tray then empty this when the unit is cleaned
- Change the unit filters as per manufacturer recommendations (varies from ever 6 months to every 5 years based on the unit)
Each warranty is different per manufacturer.
The warranty is as follows:
Dyson: 5 Years warranty
Force: 12 month replacement warranty
Mitsubishi: 12 month warranty
Xlerator: 12 month warranty
Hand dryers often save 95% + on annual paper towel expenditure by removing expense related to purchasing paper towels and disposing of the used paper towel waste, as well as the time involved in re-stocking the dispensers and emptying the used paper towel waste.
Please use our Online Calculator to compare hand dryer vs paper towel costs and savings.
Airblade / jet hand dryers use two high-speed jets / blades of air, which dry both the palm and the back of the hand at the same time using a squeegee type of action.
This action will dry the hands up to five times faster than traditional hand dryers (approximately 6 seconds per dry).
Single blade jet hand dryers are constructed with the same high-speed jet hand dryer technology in a single air jet / blade.
Yes, We have a wide range of lease options to suite your needs. Please contact us for a list of options.
This is a question which is best answered by your accountant.
Leasing is 100% tax deductible.
Purchased Hand Dryers can be deprecated of you asset register.