Dyson Airblade Tap Wash+Dry WD05 - In Sink Hand Dryer: With Airblade technology in a tap, hands can be dried at the sink in 14 seconds. There's no need to move to a separate hand drying area. The water drips right into the sink and never hits the floor.
- Energy Efficient - No heating element, quick drying, reduced run on, plus patented digital motor, results in up to 80% less energy than conventional warm air hand dryers.
- Low environmental impact - 62% less CO2 than paper towels.
- Saves space - no need for large hand dryers or paper towel dispensers.
- Dries each hand separately - uses two sheets of air that span the width of each hand.
- Touch-free operation - Both water and air are sensor operated. Saves water - Controlled water flow rate and sensor operation can help save water.
- 5 year warranty - The Dyson Airblade Tap hand dryer comes with a 5 year parts and 5 year limited labour warranty.
- HEPA filter.
The AB10 has been superseded by the HU02
|Motor||Dyson digital motor V4 – brushless DC Motor|
|Noise Level||Noise Level (low speed @ 1M) 63dB Noise Level (high speed @ 1M) 67dB|
|Dimensions||276 × 437 × 280 mm|
|Construction||Tap construction: Stainless steel (brushed) Under counter motor assembly construction: Moulded ABS (main unit)|
|Drying Time||12 seconds|
|Air Flow||30 l/s|
Dyson Airblade Tap Hand Dryer - Long
- Product Code:WD05
- Availability:In Stock
- $2,748.50 NZD
Frequently Asked Questions
Force Hand Dryers are very simple to install.
Attach mounting plate to the wall.
Screw the Hand Dryer to the mounting plate.
Plug in the hand dryer to a 3 pin plug (please note: hard wiring is an option, however we recommend using an Electrician).
All other hand dryers including Dyson, Mitsubishi and Xlerator hand dryers will need an electrician to install.
Cost for installation varies based on if electricity is available where the dryer is being installed and if not how hard it is to get electricity to that location
There is very little maintenance involved with hand dryers.
The maintenance is as follows:
- Wipe down the machine and keep it clean each time the bathroom gets cleaned.
- If the unit has a drip tray then empty this when the unit is cleaned
- Change the unit filters as per manufacturer recommendations (varies from ever 6 months to every 5 years based on the unit)
Each warranty is different per manufacturer.
The warranty is as follows:
Dyson: 5 Years warranty
Force: 12 month replacement warranty
Mitsubishi: 12 month warranty
Xlerator: 12 month warranty
Hand dryers often save 95% + on annual paper towel expenditure by removing expense related to purchasing paper towels and disposing of the used paper towel waste, as well as the time involved in re-stocking the dispensers and emptying the used paper towel waste.
Please use our Online Calculator to compare hand dryer vs paper towel costs and savings.
Airblade / jet hand dryers use two high-speed jets / blades of air, which dry both the palm and the back of the hand at the same time using a squeegee type of action.
This action will dry the hands up to five times faster than traditional hand dryers (approximately 6 seconds per dry).
Single blade jet hand dryers are constructed with the same high-speed jet hand dryer technology in a single air jet / blade.
Yes, We have a wide range of lease options to suite your needs. Please contact us for a list of options.
This is a question which is best answered by your accountant.
Leasing is 100% tax deductible.
Purchased Hand Dryers can be deprecated of you asset register.