Dyson Airblade dB (AB14) is 50% quieter. Acoustically re-engineered to reduce noise.
Airblade™ technology combined with the Dyson digital motor V4 creates high speed sheets of air. The Dyson Airblade dB hand dryer is the fastest way to dry hands. It is suitable for all washrooms, particularly where sound levels are an important consideration.
- Energy Efficient - No heating element, quick drying, reduced run on, plus patented digital motor, results in up to 80% less energy than conventional warm air hand dryers.
- Environmentally Friendly - Using one 200 times a day for five years saves 730,000 paper towels from production, transportation and disposal.* (based on two paper towels per dry).
- Fast - Instead of slow evaporation, the Dyson Airblade dB hand dryer uses high speed sheets of air to scrape water from hands in just ten seconds.
- Hygienic - Hospital-grade HEPA filter captures 99.9% of bacteria from the airflow, while antimicrobial additives on surfaces suppress bacterial and fungal growth with touch free sensor operation.
- Costs Less - For the price of one paper towel the dB can dry 29 pairs of hands (based $0.02 towel cost and $0.155 per KWh excl.GST).
- HEPA filter.
|Motor||Dyson digital motor V4 – brushless DC Motor|
|Noise Level||Noise Level (low speed @ 1M) 63dB Noise Level (high speed @ 1M) 67dB|
|Dimensions||H661 × W303 × D247 mm|
|Drying Time||5-7 seconds|
|Air Flow||Up to 35 l/s|
Dyson Airblade dB Hand Dryer - Grey
- Product Code:DADB
- Availability:In Stock
- $2,068.85 NZD
Frequently Asked Questions
Force Hand Dryers are very simple to install.
Attach mounting plate to the wall.
Screw the Hand Dryer to the mounting plate.
Plug in the hand dryer to a 3 pin plug (please note: hard wiring is an option, however we recommend using an Electrician).
All other hand dryers including Dyson, Mitsubishi and Xlerator hand dryers will need an electrician to install.
Cost for installation varies based on if electricity is available where the dryer is being installed and if not how hard it is to get electricity to that location
There is very little maintenance involved with hand dryers.
The maintenance is as follows:
- Wipe down the machine and keep it clean each time the bathroom gets cleaned.
- If the unit has a drip tray then empty this when the unit is cleaned
- Change the unit filters as per manufacturer recommendations (varies from ever 6 months to every 5 years based on the unit)
Each warranty is different per manufacturer.
The warranty is as follows:
Dyson: 5 Years warranty
Force: 12 month replacement warranty
Mitsubishi: 12 month warranty
Xlerator: 12 month warranty
Hand dryers often save 95% + on annual paper towel expenditure by removing expense related to purchasing paper towels and disposing of the used paper towel waste, as well as the time involved in re-stocking the dispensers and emptying the used paper towel waste.
Please use our Online Calculator to compare hand dryer vs paper towel costs and savings.
Airblade / jet hand dryers use two high-speed jets / blades of air, which dry both the palm and the back of the hand at the same time using a squeegee type of action.
This action will dry the hands up to five times faster than traditional hand dryers (approximately 6 seconds per dry).
Single blade jet hand dryers are constructed with the same high-speed jet hand dryer technology in a single air jet / blade.
Yes, We have a wide range of lease options to suite your needs. Please contact us for a list of options.
This is a question which is best answered by your accountant.
Leasing is 100% tax deductible.
Purchased Hand Dryers can be deprecated of you asset register.